Friday, February 29, 2008

Spirits

No, we didn't indulge the boys with any "spirits" after dinner...but it sure seems that way in this video! They tend to get a little loopy when they stay up past their bedtime.


And this is for Jen...who tagged me to post some quirky things about myself....the rules stated to "Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself." The rules also stated to tag other people but I am going to skip that part =)

1. I think I need to go on a TV show to learn how to dress...I think all of my years of uniforms and workout clothes have hurt my sense of style (not that I had a lot to begin with!)

2. I can't sit still long enough to watch movies or TV. With the exception of three TV shows: American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, and Friends. (I know Friends is over...but I can watch it whenever I want on DVD =)) One caveat, I LOVE HGTV and could watch that A LOT. Good thing we don't have that channel.

3. I don't know how to text.

4. I order NF, decaf Caramel Macchiatos at Starbucks. (the rules said "non-important" things right?)

5. I maybe fix my hair once a month. (If you saw me lately, you would believe it!) I have never really done my hair. I had the same bottle of hair spray through jr. high and high school (6 years total) and never finished the bottle. I do own a blow dryer but use it maybe once a month. And I just recently purchased a hair brush.

6. My favorite thing to buy is new furniture. So I won't be doing that here. No room. And no, Melissa, I don't have any furniture in the closets (ok, maybe one small piece)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

your video didn't work...is it just me?

i knew most of those things about you. i'll be sending you some new hairspray. :) and i've seen you all prettied up and you have great style. and you've got great hair that doesn't need lots of work each day like, say, mine! consider yourself lucky on that one. and we share the starbucks drink, but that's what i get iced.