That is what they said J has...a venous hum. The cardiologist said that he has "an innocent, completely normal, childhood heart murmur that goes away when he lies down." Hallelujah! We are very thankful to God that he got a clean bill of health from the doctor yesterday. She said the nurse practitioner and doctor who originally saw him were concerned (and rightly so) about the murmur's location. They were hearing the murmur high up in his chest and on the opposite side in which murmurs are normally heard which can be a bad sign. But the fact that he has no other symptoms, his EKG and tests were fine, and that it disappears when he lies down all cleared him.
So, in response to my friend Amber's question "What are you thankful for today?"
THAT is what I am thankful for today.
I am also thankful for:
*My husband being safe after this weeks tragedy
*Being inside during the stormy weather we are having
*Katy and Bear-unconditional love at its finest
*My camera...that captures moments I want to have forever:

1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that about Jack. Praise God!
I thought about you this week after the crash-Jonathan told me immediately it wasn't Geoff when he got home.
Girl you missed hunkering down during the tornado warning on Thursday. :) We all hung out in our closet for about 20 minutes. But you wouldn't have had any room in your closets with all that furniture you store in them. What would you have done??? :)
Miss you guys and hope to head over there really soon. I WILL do it when Jonathan goes TDY-we'll talk dates later.
Post a Comment