Since I am still playing catch-up, I wanted to post some ski pics from January until now. Geoff captured this pic of him and the boys on the chair lift at Willamette on New Year's Day. I love their chairlift selfies.
Our biggest ski trip this year was to Solitude, Utah in January. We stopped in Salt Lake for groceries and I managed to squeeze in a quick stop at Pottery Barn Kids and Pottery Barn.
Avery with cousin Chloe.
A couple of more fellows arrive.
The snow was so great. I looked down while we were on the chairlift and I had actual large snowflakes on my jacket. I caught one on my mitten.
Utah powder.
How cute are these two?!
Aunt JJ is an amazing skier and is much more capable of assisting the kids than I am.
Thanks Aunt JJ and Uncle Jeff!
READY!
Jack, Wyatt, Chloe and Logan were in lessons so Avery skied with the grown-ups.
Riding the bunny chair lift up...view behind me.
About to transfer this one to the car for our drive home.
Until next time Utah!
Geoff and the boys made it to Mt Bachelor 2x and Ashland in addition to Willamette and Solitude. I think the boys skied 7-8 days this year total. Hoping to get to a new ski destination at the end of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment