Avery found my phone and took a few selfies.
Then she tried to beat Grandma in a game of Spot It.
I think I lasted in the pool for 12 minutes before I got in the hot tub. The pool was heated but it was COLD outside-I mean, look at the lifeguard in this picture. So my parents and I bailed and drove into downtown Bend and Geoff and the kids managed to stay in the pool for five hours!
Because there was a slide. The kids had so much fun they didn't care if it was cold.
Geoff took the kids skiing one last time for the season and Grandma endured a lesson. I say "endured" because it was not great weather that day at Bachelor. Really cold and windy and there wasn't great visibility.
But she did it! Go Grandma!! (that is her below all bundled up in my ski gear)Avery was so worn out from skiing....can't you tell?
Book store stop!
Rainbow-changing lights in the hot tub.
One morning Geoff wanted to fish at the pond at the resort.
Super fun trip - thanks Mom and Dad for traveling to meet us! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment