We have been pretty lazy lately. OK, I have been pretty much useless to be honest. And since we have been stuck in a pocket of crummy, rainy, no-sticking snowy, windy, cold weather lately, we haven't been able to get outside. And our boys + inside for days = destruction. If they get any energy built up and we are asking for trouble. Geoff was in TX for a couple of days but returned right before a 3-day
So we went to the climbing gym. I haven't been there since the boys started to use the ropes and harness to climb. It was pretty darn cute seeing them all geared up. I am surprised they have equipment to fit them. They started out without the gear- just climbing up to reach a toy Geoff would hide for them:
Time to gear up!
Just a reminder of where they were going:
Time to go up!
J stopped enough to look down and say "you look small W."
I made J pose for me:
Touching down:






















1 comment:
Too cute! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment