The boys were ready to go this morning when they saw the colorful eggs around the house. I was watching with my mouth open at how fast they were finding the eggs. No need to point things out to them! They found all 86 eggs in no time.
Still looking....
Sorting out the goodies:
What's funny is what they do in the aftermath.
Here is W with his "candy train":

Next they found their baskets which had some puzzles, a mini chocolate bunny, a train magazine, a mini pirate ship, and a small Richard Scarry book each. I also found these great little Martha Stewart balloon animal crafts on clearance at Big Lots...so so so cute. Fun project to do with kiddos.
Next they found their baskets which had some puzzles, a mini chocolate bunny, a train magazine, a mini pirate ship, and a small Richard Scarry book each. I also found these great little Martha Stewart balloon animal crafts on clearance at Big Lots...so so so cute. Fun project to do with kiddos.
W after making the chick balloon:
Happy Easter Everyone!
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!
I love watching kids collect eggs...if only they would pick up their toys that fast. Looks like you all had a great time.
First of all.... 86 eggs???!!! You are parents OF THE YEAR! Wow!
Second, can I move in with you for
1. the windows
2. the fireplace
3. the boulder wall
LOVE it!
~Steph
Post a Comment