Monday, April 6, 2009

Watch Out--They're DRIVING!

We had neighbors a couple of years ago who generously gave us this battery-operated jeep (literally I think I was pregnant when they gave it to us)...and the boys were full-up driving, steering, and crashing the other day....Listen for big giggles after they crash into Geoff who was trimming the tree branches at the time:

Watch out...W's driving! It is perfect for them to be driving a jeep - they need it to get through the weeds and sand that is our back yard!
They picked up the steering and accelerating pretty fast. They also know how to move the lever up and down to go forward or reverse. The dogs weren't as quick to see that the boys might not stop! Here is a picture of W talking on the CB radio:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you...I have been out of the blog loop for a while...and I just caught up on yours. Loved the sweetly honest post about life being crazy. I struggle with stress, worry and giving God all of the control too. And it's crazy b/c He does things so much better than I can anyway...why do I even try? But, knowing that someone else throws themselves pity parties or yells at their kiddos every once in a while makes me feel less alone. Thank you for being vulnerable enough to share. Love you!

pheather said...

How fun! And how lucky for you to get that awesome jeep for free! J & W are so totally cute in it. Jackson and I enjoyed all of the videos, and I loved the swimming pictures, too. It's so great that you have such a good place for swim lessons. Hope you guys are doing well!

Leslie said...

Michael watched the videos several times and kept saying, "I should get one!" I just love the boys' giggles!