Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Blessings

Easter Sunday was so much fun. The boys were READY for the Easter Bunny to visit and leave behind a trail of eggs. They had no trouble finding all of the eggs in the house (did I mention our Easter Sunday started around 6 a.m.?) Since we don't give them much candy and with the whole food allergy-thing...we filled the eggs with matchbox cars and even left some empty. Geoff told me that I could not leave any eggs empty but I did...and here is a short video of J's reaction when he finds one:


And here is a video of the boys in action during the hunt:

W showing off his eggs:

Reaction when Geoff carried in their Easter baskets:

Checking out their loot:


We went to church and then to our friends' house for brunch and an outdoor egg hunt. Unfortunately my camera battery died before I could get a family picture but one of our friends took one on their camera so maybe I will post it later.
Here are some pics of all of the little ones eagerly awaiting their release into the back yard to get eggs.
Get ready...get set..........

GO!

There goes W...where is J?

Still no sign of him:

Ahh, there he is...taking his good sweet time...looks like it paid off...he is going to get the eggs the other kiddos zoomed past:


Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is so funny..."its empty" and "nother one" What cuties.