I was so happy to have our friends in town at the beginning of the week...I was facing a blank calendar (no MOPS, no MDO-we stopped going, and Geoff out of town all week) so it was perfect timing for visitors. We had fun just hanging out, going to the beach, and to the park. Their girls are so sweet and patient...hard to do when my boys are saying "mine!" and clutching their toys to their chest.
But when they relax and realize their toys aren't going to be stolen, they have fun. They had a great time playing with K and A and baby J held her own against W a few times.
Here are the boys blocking K:
Not for long...ta da!
Cute K Family pic:
Thank you for visiting with us....we will see you soon!
2 comments:
Great photos! :) I may steal some. Do you have one of us at the park? Could you send it to me? I know it may have a smudge mark on it. Did Geoff get home on Thursday?
It's been forever since I have been blog-surfing. Claudia told me she was visiting you. I am so impressed you all run like you do. It is also encouraging to read your blog because your 2 boys seem to be "BOYS" just like mine...they make me tired! How come they never are?
Post a Comment