Thursday, March 12, 2009

To the park!


The boys have been pretty jolly lately. And very awake. Since the time change they have been going to bed later, getting up even earlier, and not napping. This is the first time they have not taken a nap 3 days in a row! So today I was on a mission...to the bubble park. They haven't been there in months so I packed a lunch, packed our gear and we went for a good hour and a half. It made me tired. I was confident they would take a good L.O.N.G nap to catch up from all the missed sleep.

But we got home and when I put them in their rooms for a nap...J started jumping on his bed. Sigh. Not today.

They have been playing together so well lately. They are interacting...or maybe J is directing..."W, over here.." or "Nooo W, you take this car..." and my favorite "Where is W....?" "W wake up!!!"
Some pics...I love how the boys just made themselves at home at the sand pit in the park:

Notice how W has the toys in a nice tight pile to keep it close:

W loving the big tunnel slide:
Then J...he is very happy here although it doesn't look like it:

I really like these next two pics:


No comments: