Saturday, March 7, 2009
Dentist
We took the boys to the dentist for a check-up and cleaning (their second time) and they did great! Well J didn't make a peep the whole time (I was with him) but I could hear W screaming a few chairs away. I think the hygienst J had was a little more patient and she explained everything so good that J really listened. Although he looked dead serious the whole time...he held completely still. I didn't even have to hold his hands down after a couple of minutes. They do the full-up scaping and brushing and then paint on the flouride. He has all 20 baby teeth. Poor W didn't have as much fun. I don't think he was feeling well to begin with. But they both survived and all was forgiven the moment they opened the toy drawer. J got a car and W picked a cool swirly bouncy ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment