Just kidding. Katy is not the "zoo"...but I think she could fool people if she were in the wolf section and labeled as an exotic-type of wolf. Maybe. She has the gold eyes. She has the body and tail of a wolf. And she certainly howls like a wolf. Everyday. Promptly at 0730, 1630, and 2200 hours. Yes, when the giant voice goes off...reveille, the national anthem and taps (especially at taps) she howls big time. Bear does too. But she barks more than howls.
Anyway, sometimes I do feel like I live in a zoo.
The boys and I went to the real local zoo last weekend with our friends Rach and Sol. The weather was amazing. And the boys were very happy to see Rach and Sol again.
The boys wanted Sol to carry them (they love Sol and miss their daddy so they kept Sol on a tight leash the whole day):
The boys were freaked out the last time we were at the farm animal section. They did NOT want anything to do with feeding the goats. This time, they were all over that.
W feeding the goat:
Attempt to get J to look at the camera. *Notice how he keeps his arm on Sol*
Now he's got his watch:
Finally a smile...but still not looking at the camera...
1 comment:
Fun! Is that Rachel from college? Are they in Fla? How awesome!!
Post a Comment