Thursday, November 6, 2008

One...Two...Three...Four

How could the boys ask for any more than not just one, not two, not three, but FOUR beautiful young ladies to come over for a play date.    All at the same time. My good friend Melissa drove almost two hours with a 1, 3, and 4-year old to come visit and let the kiddos have a playdate. She is quite the multi-tasker. She even made it look easy.
I am impressed with my camera skills here.  It is not easy to do a self-portrait with a large camera with a big lens:
Anyone recognize this?  The juice box coma/trance?  Love that.

And here is the littlest of the bunch:
 
The girls did great playing with this "Whack-A-Mole" game.  I know.  Have you ever heard of that before?!
 The whole crew.  :

Let's do it again soon!  Maybe next time we will actually make it out of the house.....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You got such good photos of everyone!! I may steal them. :) We'll come again soon. Remember, you'll feed us dinner and we'll drive home at bedtime.

We did get out of the house, just not off the property. :)