Friday, March 7, 2008

M-O-M-M-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E

Have you heard the "Coffee Song" before? From Ralph's World? It is so simple and catchy and true! Listen to it on Itunes if you want a laugh. Some other fun music we are listening to now:

*Take a Little Nap (The Disco Song) by Ralphs World
*D-O-G by Justin Roberts
*Do Your Ears Hang Low? by Countdown Kids

I love Saturdays. I took a shopping trip to Target and savored walking around rather than running through the store with my hair on fire. And for a treat, I stopped at Starbucks for a macchiato. The last time I went to this Target/Starbucks the scene was the complete opposite. Picture it....I had finished my shopping at Target and the boys were READY TO GO. So I have my full cart, the stroller, and I must have had a sudden brain lapse because I decided I could get a coffee before I left. Real quick. So they hand me my coffee, J wiggled out of the stroller and was running around, W was squealing because he wanted out, I had no where to put my coffee (again, WHAT was I thinking? My stroller doesn't have a cup holder.) AND I think it was starting to rain. Fortunately this sweet grandma came over and asked me if she could help get me to my car. If she hadn't offered to help I think I would have had to just put down my $4 macchiato and bolted.

The boys started doing some new things this week...saying shoe, Katy, Bear and bubble. Spinning, walking backwards, and "swinging." Knocking on doors and saying "knock knock." J discovered he can hold onto the crib with one hand and the dresser with the other, hang, and swing. They are running faster and faster and getting better using a spoon. W has become very fond of walking on his tippy toes. And my favorite, they can climb into their own high chairs when they are hungry.

Here are our busy guys "surfing" on the furniture...t-r-o-u-b-l-e

Helping me with the laundry (I think)...t-r-o-u-b-l-e

Being mischievous...t-r-o-u-b-l-e

Asking "What's for dinner??" Can you guess who is who?

Since we moved in, I started walking around, holding pictures up and asking the boys "do you like this here?" and for some reason, they both would shake their head no. Everytime. So I had to get a little video because they will probably stop doing it soon...

And check out this short video of the boys rocking together in their room....SO sweet:

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love the videos they are SO cute!