Trying out the miniature tractors...
We think the guys preferred to push the tractors instead of riding them...
Hanging out on the back of a truck flatbed...
With daddy in the fire truck...
Trying to gather as many mini footballs as he can...
W loving the monster tractor...
Watch out...look who's driving!
Helping daddy build a tool box:
We had a lot of fun watching the boys yesterday....after naptime, we went hiking at a nearby nature trail. It was mile-long loop which was perfect for the boys to walk. They were pretty tired by the end of the day....
3 comments:
Sounds like fun. We're there many little girls there? I know mine would have enjoyed it, but Kylie would have told me every time she got dirty. :)
There were! But the boys definetly outnumbered the girls...so are you coming this way this week for some shopping? MIndi said you might...I am going to try to join them for at least part of it...I know it is much more of a challenge for you with 3 schedules to work with but we miss you guys!
Hey, stop all of this chatter about hanging out. Quit rubbing it in!
Looks like you had fun! The boys are growing SO fast! I miss them!
Post a Comment