I am a little late getting this one out. I bought some cute green hats to take pictures of the boys on St. Patricks Day but they wanted nothing to do with it. J wore one for a few minutes and ran around the room bumping into things...the hat is so big it covered his whole head:
I should have abandoned the camera and grabbed the video camera bc it was pretty funny watching W bust up at J running around knocking himself over.
We have had a pretty uneventful week. The weather has been crazy so we have been hanging out mostly at home. But it didn't stop the boys from brushing up on some important life skills:
Like climbing (our kitchen cabinets):
Searching for great deals in circulars:
Reading books and magazines:
Multitasking:
Wroking out the lungs:
Snuggling:
1 comment:
That is one funny hat. Very cute.
Post a Comment