Happy Valentines Day!
Here are some pics of the boys last year on Valentines...
What a difference a year makes. They were six months in the pictures above. I have gotten a lot of use out of those heart-shaped cookie cutters!
The boys and I went to the store yesterday with the purpose of getting them each a new truck for valentines day. There wasn't much to choose from but we managed to find two treasures. They LOVE their trucks. I was looking for some rough-can-take-a-true-beating kind of truck for their outdoor play.
J excited about his new truck!
Valentine construction/destruction trucks!
And just a few pictures from the week:
Having fun in the backyard
Trying to run from mommy
I am not supposed to eat the crayon?
Let the wind blow through your hair
Just r e l a x...and have a good weekend!
3 comments:
So cute! We miss those little guys.
Awesome idea with the cookie cutters!!! Cute boys!
Where do those curls come from? They are awesome! Love seeing these two crazies! Loved the dancing vid as well! keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment