I love the Olympics. I am always so inspired by the athletes. Regardless of what country they are from. So far my favorite event has been the slopestyle snowboarding. I loved that an "underdog" Sage Kotsenburg (he was surprised he even made it to the finals) won and I loved how the three medalist were jumping up and down and hugging. If you didn't know it, you would think they were all from the same country and best friends.
I especially loved (and bawled my eyes out) watching Alex Bilodeau win the gold medal in the moguls. Seeing his brother Frederic cheering as if he himself had won the medal. And hearing Alex talk about his relationship with his brother Frederic. What a story. What a relationship.
Avery was inspired by the figure skating. I didn't get my camera in time for the best stuff…but she started spinning and kicking and making faces. It was great.
Avery was trying on swimsuits for an upcoming trip if you are wondering. Don't miss Wyatt's impressive 360 degree spin at the end….gold medal material folks...



No comments:
Post a Comment