The snow came and Geoff was off and running with the boys to ski. He took them to Mt. Shasta twice-they have a rope tow and a nice beginner hill. On a three-day weekend he took the boys to Mt Ashland. A and I joined them to watch. I had never been up on Mt. Ashland. It was gorgeous! The weather was perfect that day...it was warm on the ski hill. The boys did great on the chairlift. But the beginner hill was crazy steep!
W only did a few runs then he joined A and I in the lodge. J skied a few more times with Geoff and it was fun watching him zoom down super fast.
J after skiing...one tired puppy.
I barely recognized W after he took off his helmet and had some crazy hair
Geoff and the boys went to Willamette to ski two days later. I wish we went to watch that day instead. Geoff said they went right on the magic carpet and probably did the hill 20 times on their own without any complaints. I was out of town last weekend and Geoff took all three kids back by himself! He hung out with A at the bottom of the hill while the boys did their thing.
1 comment:
those mountains are gorgeous! and so are those kiddos!
Post a Comment