A crossed the 15-month mark at the end of December.
Her stats: 18 lbs (3rd percentile)
We get a lot of "she looks a little young to be walking all around isn't she?" from strangers.
Length: 28.5 inches (5th percentile)
She isn't saying too much yet. Just mama, dada, bah bah (bye bye), she waves, she can blow kisses, she can make a great elephant sound, and she climbs and walks and runs like crazy. She has moved into the spunky/sassy stage. She knows when I say "time to go night night" and she runs away as fast as she can with a big smile on her face. She put on a big production yesterday when I tried to strap her into her car seat. The stiff-body, throw her head back and squeal and squirm and screech kind of production. Wanting to walk places by herself. She will eat some then after a few bites, reach in her own mouth and pull the food back out.
This pic was from the end of December and I swear she has grown since then. I am relishing in the little-ness as much as I can. It is going so fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment