Thursday, January 17, 2013

Yoga Pearl

When I saw that one of my favorite yoga instructors was going to be in Portland hosting a workshop I signed up and made plans.
Tiffany Cruikshank lives/teaches in New York.  Before she moved to NY she was the acupuncturist for Nike World Headquarters (in Portland) and you have probably seen her on one of her many print ads...for little places like Nike, Lululemon, and Yoga Journal just to name a few.  She has written a book and she travels nonstop around the world teaching yoga.  The workshop consisted of four classes of the weekend and I had so much fun.  My hips were like jello and all the muscles around my spine were sore (in a good way) afterwards.  I felt like a little groupie asking to get a picture with her but I am sure she gets that all the time.  Ha!
I am hoping to finish my 200-hours of yoga training by the summer.  My biggest training is next week in LA.  Four full days.   Here is a picture of Tiffany - you know, just hanging out and contemplating life.  :)

2 comments:

Alexis said...

WoW!!! That last pic is amazing! I thought the first one was you...

AFJ said...

Ha! I wish Alexis! :)