Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summery and Bright

My friend Kelly (who owns Armijo Designs) took these pictures of Avery (9 months here) and me (bc she wasn't much for solo pics that day).  Geoff and the boys dropped in briefly for some pics too.  Avery is a smiler but she just wasn't much for smiling that morning.  That is why I was twirling her in a circle to get a little peek at her joyous grin.  

 I think I was jumping up and down behind Kelly here.  She didn't want any part of me sitting her down and leaving her by her lonesome.


With a little flower....
In all her seriousness and gripping at me for dear life I didn't even realize she was eating my hair at one point.  Geoff calls these the "fu manchu" pictures.   
Oh the sweet feet I could eat.
 Ah the boys.  They typically love to run and aren't too distracted by someone with a big camera....but this day they didn't have any patience for pictures and sitting still.  But Kelly worked her magic and caught some great ones.   We love these two rascals.

My favorite family shots.  I love how summery and bright these pictures are.  Kelly really knows how to rock the light.  


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful pictures!

your hair is gorgeous, by the way :)