When Geoff works on the weekend all of the days begin to run together. Saturday feels like Monday. Monday (his day off) feels like Sunday. Then Tuesday (when he goes back to work) feels like Monday! What day is it already?! We are in the middle of that fog right now. Add on the sleep deprivation from staying up too late watching Olympics and getting up multiple times per night for Avery makes us some tired puppies! Eczema has kicked in fully and she is constantly waking and clawing at her ankles and wrists. The sleep deprivation won't last forever (we hope). And I know one day I will miss getting up for my baby so I am keeping that in mind.
Bye Bye!

2 comments:
Last picture...love love LOVE! They are just too sweet together.
Andrea! These shots are WONDERFUL!!! Looks like it's clicking for you!
Post a Comment