Thursday, April 26, 2012

Picture Catch-Up Part 1

I am still struggling with the new camera and new computer but trying to be patient.  Here is a huge surge of pictures that I found on the computer.  Next up, pictures from my old camera and IPHONE!  Here is Avery and the little roll on her leg.  Yes, it seems like she has just one roll most of the time.   
 Some pictures of the boys rock climbing one weekend.  Geoff is so good about taking Jack and Wyatt to the gym and they play games:  here is Wyatt trying not to "fall" into the water (the mat) where Geoff is the shark!

And they rope up and climb to the top:

And they boulder:
And then Geoff works on strengthening his fingers with some added "resistance".  No thank you very much.
Group pic...it is cold in that gym sometimes hence the hats!

I think their ice-cream trip tradition after climbing helps motivate them as well.
I look at these pictures and so love the small everyday things.  Here are a bunch of little joys we are enjoying. 
Big brothers.
 Paintings the boys bring home from school.   

This one...
...explained by this.
Milestones.  The boys and Avery on the day Avery turned six months old. 

 Little hands.  
Building Dr. Seuss-looking snow forts during our random-surprise-you-never-know-what-you're going-to-get-in-the-spring-weather.

Pony rides.  Yee haw! 
Lego helicopters. 
And lego "walkers" (from Star Wars) and building runways with legos.  I thought this one by Wyatt was great...it even held up his lego passenger plane.
Big wrinkle-your-eyes-kind of smiles. 
Staying in our pajamas into the afternoon (or all day) if we want to.

 Just out-of-the-bath baby.
 Little toes (and mine desperately needing a pedicure-sorry!)
Tongue smiles.
Snuggling.
Rainbows.  And hail.  And sun and snow.  And rain.  All in one day.
Rolled-up blue jeans.
New sweaters.
 Mermaids.  Or rather kicking out of the jammie leg and snuggling them into one by the morning and looking like a mermaid.
Joy.
Joy.
I'll take all of it.


1 comment:

Alexis said...

Awesome post! I am venturing back into blogging...thought I wold see what you guys are up to.