
...to move. OK, not really but am feeling the need for some sort of change since this is the first time in 9 YEARS that we are not moving! There is always such excitement (and stress) moving to a new place but it is kind of nice knowing we don't have to move our whole household right now. Especially with a baby! We left Japan in 2003 which is the longest we have lived anywhere (as a married couple), then we spent 18 months in Idaho, three months in Nevada, two years in Panama City, FL and two years in Fort Walton Beach, FL. And we have been in our current city now for two years and about two months. So that explains why I am wanting to deep clean our whole house, paint, re-arrange furniture and re-hang some pictures. This is the plan I have in my brain but right now I am lucky to keep up with the dishes in a day. Extra bonus if I cook! Or get a load of laundry done. Or a blog post! But I am OK with that. If our kiddos are cared for, healthy and happy then I am committing to not having to have a perfectly clean and organized house to sacrifice time with these guys...
Some of the going-ons during the last few weeks...here are the chicken and duck feet drawn by Jack and Wyatt respectively.
Happy to see daddy.
Out of approximately 60 attempts at a Valentine's picture of all three of these kiddos, this is the best picture I could get.
Happy to see Wyatt:
Avery is really using her hands and grabbing anything that crosses her path.
The boys played with play-doh for a couple of the hours the other day with Avery watching in the background. I love her position here.
Sweet smiles.
Snow removal helpers:
 |
| Such little men! Ready to play in the snow. Below are two of my new favorite pics of the boys. |
The ohsosweet sleepy eye-rub:
Already pulling herself up when she is in a reclined position:
Oh stop!
Stop the cuteness!
Okay.
Don't stop.
Wyatt making us laugh. He was walking around with my boppy saying "look at my canoe!"
And having a fun glo-stick bath night in the big tub.
...complete with goggles.
These two play hard. And they crash hard. Good night!
3 comments:
LOVE these pictures! I can't believe how big Avery is getting and she just gets cuter and cuter :) Thanks for sharing!
I love the footsie picture! Aren't baby feet just the most scrumptious thing you've ever seen? LOVE. And the last picture? Adorable. Peaceful sleeping children = Heaven.
I know what you mean about the itch! Why do you think we applied for a job in DC and moved exactly 3 years after moving to Fl...supposedly for good? Ha! Change is hard :)
She's so adorable! That's funny about the itch to move. :) Its true!
Post a Comment