Saturday, February 11, 2012

Portland

We took a quick trip to Portland a couple of weeks ago to meet up with Jenette because she had two overnight trips in a row to Portland.  My parents flew in as well to drive back with me and the kiddos for a visit while Geoff flew out for a work trip.  The highlights of the trip for the boys?  Seeing Aunt JJ, Papap and Grandma, and the hotel pool of course!  Geoff stopped to buy multiple goggles for the boys so they would go underwater and they took every opportunity to wear them.  I have ten more pics I want to post here but can't get blogger to recognize the photos from my iPhone right now.  I am trying to stay patient as I figure out this mac.  Please share any tips you mac users out there. 
A wearing her first bathing suit.
She wasn't going to swim but wanted to look the part to support her brothers.
She was quite content snuggling with Aunt JJ in the heated pool area.  She enjoyed the sound of water and splashing.  She has her getting-sleepy stare here.



Here she is asleep in the car seat while I was getting ready.  The housekeeper started the dishwasher and the loud humming sound put her to sleep.
We woke up one morning to a full rainbow outside the window.
Back at home with Papap.
Big brother.
Big yawn.
Big snuggle.
Big grin.
Big open mouth?
Big ruffles.
Avery is her activity center looking as if she is running.
I can't resist her rolling diaper bottom.  She has discovered her knees and feet.
The boys and grandma playing pachinko.
Grandma and Avery...I can't get this photo to stay vertical in Mac...any tips?
Fun family photo.
Thank you for all your help Papap and Grandma-we had a fun visit.  Come back soon!

No comments: