J running (and smiling):

But I have learned not to judge an experience based on one time. So we headed back to the gym yesterday and they were just as enthusiastic. It was hard to get pictures from where the parents sit but I took a couple of them running.
They especially liked doing the trampoline and LOVED the bungee cords. The gym just got the bungee cord-contraption and I wish I had my video camera. W had the biggest grin the entire time he bounced up and down on it. It is fun to watch them having so much fun. And the last two days they had gymnastics...they were definitely tired. J even got upset and acted very cranky in the car right after gymnastics from being sleepy. We are just starting with one day a week for now just to see how it goes.
As for sleeping, I still love getting any photos of the boys I can while they are sleeping. The other night I found W like this:
As for sleeping, I still love getting any photos of the boys I can while they are sleeping. The other night I found W like this:
Is that angelic or what?
Looking comfy.
And here is J and W with Geoff before camping in the back yard last weekend. At least for a few hours. Geoff said he was cold and couldn't sleep. Although the boys were out and tucked deep into their sleeping bags, he carried everyone inside for the rest of the night.






2 comments:
Yay!!! Father and sons backyard camping. That's awesome! Wow, is it really cold there already? We're still cursing the humidity. Blech.
Great idea on the gymnastics! I need to find something like that for my whirling dervish!
Leslie,
I still am getting adjusted to the weather here! 40 + degree swing from day to night...80's during the day and can be in the 40s at night! I love it!
Post a Comment