I just looked up a 32-week picture with the boys and flipped it to compare...and I will blame my crazy hair on the Florida humidity!
I stopped teaching yoga on Tuesday - I will miss my classes and can't wait to resume in the new year. Baby moves around a ton and I think it is so fun to feel her move around...I remember "missing" the boys after they were born although they were right there with me-it just felt different having them outside of my belly and not with me all the time! I was trying to catch a picture of her tremendous pokes but they just happen so fast...here is one where she created a flat bump at the top:
and then is poking out below a little bit.
The doctor told me Tuesday that she is head down. I have another appointment at the beginnning of September and then every week thereafter.
I feel like there is still so much to do but I am fine hanging out at home resting for the most part. The boys start preschool again on the 6th which will give us a few weeks hopefully to get them into a routine before baby arrives. I did manage to pick up a few girl clothes (she needs something to wear after she is born!) at a local consignment store. I looked over and J was inspecting each item, sorting, and matching the items. It was so cute!
They give the baby lots of kisses and still tell people that her name will be "Skarloey Lady Gordon." (all train names) At least they have incorporated a girl train into the name! Speaking of the boys, they were cleared to have milk and milk products again on Monday! They had more allergy testing and they tested negative for milk! I should have taken a picture of our shopping cart yesterday...20 +yogurts, cheese, macaroni and cheese, pizza, string cheese, frozen yogurt, goldfish, and milk. I bet everyone thought I was having a big milk craving or something. Unfortunately, they are both still allergic to egg and peanut and might always be. They tested negative for almonds...but that doesn't mean they can eat all tree nuts. I just talked to my friend Lisa in Vegas this morning and her daughter tested negative for almonds but positive for pecans and hazelnuts. The allergist is fascinated with having a pair of identical twins with very similar allergies and seeing them respond to the allergy at the same time. He said he might have to write a paper on it in a few years.
So we are happy to have a whole new line of foods to incorporate back into their diet! It sure makes packing lunches for them a lot easier! I am very excited to have a baby around the house again...it seems like so long ago!



2 comments:
You are so freaking adorable (as usual!). That newborn pic of the boys makes me want another baby (AHH, NOOO). I can't wait to see baby girl! Miss you!
I feel like a star...I was mentioned in your blog ;) Love your pics and agree with Amber, you look great!
Post a Comment