Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Starting Over

So a couple of weeks ago we went to the OR coast to celebrate Mark and Jan's 40th anniversary and J and W's 4th birthday. We returned home and I worked dilligently on a post...even though the computer wasn't so enthusiastic with the large amount of pictures I was trying to load, then upload to the blog so it took me at least four frustrating days off and on to get just the pictures to this blog. And finally, on the fifth day, I sat down to finish the blog...I just needed to add some more descriptions and just two more pictures...and when it finished loading my last two pictures...the post only consisted of those last two pictures. WWHHAATTTT?! Where did it go?! Yes, four days of effort down the drain. As you may have noticed...I just had to w-a-l-k-a-w-a-y from the good 'ole blog.

So I may not get to post about the OR coast. I am still pouting. :)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Oh I feel your pain. How frustrating!