Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am Loving Right Now...

1. This recipe for Asian Noodle Lettuce Cups:

http://www.self.com/fooddiet/blogs/eatlikeme/2010/08/light-tasty-asian-noodle-lettu.html#more (I didn't use the noodles bc I didn't find them at the store I was at...but I added a bunch rainbow (or broccoli) slaw...

There is a step-by-step photo slide show on how to make. They were easy, yummy, colorful and definitely had a kick to them (just a note if you don't like spicy food)

2. The song "Airplanes" by B.O.B - I have listened to it several times recently that I even heard W singing "wish right now wish right now wish right now"

3. Catching up on the last "So you Think You Can Dance" episodes on hulu.com I especially loved this performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp1odkX7RPE

4. The book "Scream-Free Parenting" is quite enlightening.

5. The fall items exploding on the shelves in the stores. I LOVE fall.

6. ...that I found my car keys (they were missing for a day and half) :)

No comments: