Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crater Lake


We have been SO excited to see snow this winter. And we saw some serious snow when we drove up to Crater Lake National Park at the beginning of January.
We.are.freezing.here.
Look at the trees! They look like Dr. Seuss trees to me...I took this from the car while we are driving...that is how high the snow was:
And this is where you stop at the welcome center...I laugh whenever I see this picture. So W...such a character.


**BTW, where we live doesn't get this much snow folks...**
We brought a sled and pulled the boys around a little. There were some amazing sledding spots around the National Park but Geoff and I were severely underdressed for any type of snow activity.
Cocoa break:

I really like this picture...look at those handsome guys!
They were pretty excited to ride in the sled for the first time:
The boys did get to do some real sledding with Geoff, and our friends C and K. Their house is right at the top of a hill so all the boys spent hours sledding right on the street.

1 comment:

Lisa G said...

Hi Andrea! I posted a comment after yours on my blog, but not sure if you will see it. I ran across your blog by looking at the blogs that Mindi follows. I'm so glad I found it! Your boys are huge and the views from your house are amazing! You are welcome to add our blog to your list.
L