Some more pictures of our house that I forgot to post the first time around. I am posting some to give my family an idea of the placement of the house:
First night in new home:
First night in new home:
Looking at the front door:
Unpacking the boxes:
View of the large crawl space underneath the house:
Looking out the side window toward Mt. Shasta:

4 comments:
Girl I'm speechless! So pretty...bot the house and the view. I KNOW you can fill it with all those dressers you have. No more hiding them in closets!
That's exactly what I was thinking!
=)
Love the house. HOpe things are goings smoothly for you.
Oh and to answer your question I used photo shop to do the collage. If you don't have the program you can send me 9 pics and I can do it real quick for you. It would take me about 5 min and email it back to you. do you have my email? it's connected to facebook. just let me know if you want the pics kept in color or black and white.
Post a Comment