Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scare Crew

So I found these great Halloween shirts on clearance and then scored another 25% off...and I couldn't resist the boots. Their Oregon boots. Only W is wearing them in the pictures...J has his camo crocs on famously backwards. I was attempting to good a good shot of the two of them together. Sometimes the pictures getting to the picture are the best ones.
W:

Looking at airplanes:

Me saying "Hey guys, don't look down, can you look at me? Please for a picture...look at me...."

You can see they like to do the opposite of what I ask........=):

J showing his pin pin the Penguin:

Seriously...take the picture already mom!
This one is funny...J looks so much shorter than W because he is scrunching down and W has the boots on...love their expressions:

A keeper...

3 comments:

The Gall Family said...

Ok I missed it - where/when are you moving?

Melissa said...

So cute. I like how their hair falls in different directions.

pheather said...

They are ADORABLE!! I love the clothes and shoes, too! :)