Friday, October 9, 2009

Frog on a Jog

We have seen some funny and interesting things on our walks and jogs. But a few days ago...we were almost done with 3 miles when I reached down to put something in the stroller and saw this:
I am pretty sure this is the same frog that took a joy ride with us to the commissary a couple of weeks ago. The bagger and I opened the trunk and screamed as a frog went jumping from a blanket onto the inside window...and it rode the whole way home with us. During the run, he just sat there...facing forward - enjoying the breeze on his face. This is a side view...

Or lack there of...seriously...it was 91 degrees and 99% humidity yesterday. In October. It just feels even warmer when it is in the fall. Hopefully it will get cooler soon because we are pretty miserable right now. Which is why this smart frog is bumming rides in the AC and in the stroller so he can feel some of the breeze. =)

No comments: