Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stuff I Love Now....

I have to say I LOVE my new IPOD Nike Plus device that helps me keep track of my running. No more need to run, then drive the course to check the distance. The chip goes into your shoe and whenever you want to check your distance, you just press the center button of your IPOD and a very nice lady says your time elapsed, distance ran, and current average pace. Love this. Especially for running outside. It is surprisingly accurate. (I have compared it with a treadmill before...)

Speaking of running, some of my favorite running music right now:
-Angels on the Moon (Thriving Ivory)
-Again I Go Unnoticed (Dashboard Confessional)
-The Garden (Mirah)
-Umbrella (Taylor Swift)

And what gives me energy to run lately?
I am loving the Hazelnut Cappuchino by General Foods International On the Go packets. I mix it with some decaf instant coffee and add hot water and milk. Yum. I am loving these too much. I bought three boxes (it seemed like yesterday) and I used my last one this morning. =(

Do you have any good running music suggestions for me?

No comments: