...the fun way! You know, fully dressed in really nice clothes, a normal diaper, socks and shoes. What could be better? They loved it. No, this really wasn't my intention. I just wanted to walk down to the beach behind our house and one thing led to another....before I could even get their shoes off, they were in the bay.
You would think J has been carrying that net around his whole life...he just flung it over his shoulder and carried it around the beach:
W's bucket:
This is W VERY angry at mommy. They both wanted me to carry them home-hard to carry two soaking wet 25-lb boys at the same time for a good distance (again, I didn't plan this through very well). But I decided to just walk and see if he would follow me...and just stood there...fuming....and thinking hard about what he was going to do next. He decided to take off further away from me. So my plan backfired. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment