J and W turned two last month while we were in Texas. Since Geoff wasn't with us on their actual birthday, Grandpa, Grammy and I had a small celebration with some ice cream sandwiches and a couple of Thomas the Trains. Ice cream sandwiches you say? Well, there was no need to make a cake for just the three of us (I knew the boys wouldn't eat much if any and there are no eggs in ice cream sandwiches). I thought they would like them....but from the pictures, you can tell they were suspicious.
"Hey W, do you see that?! What is that fire-thing on that round thing?"
WHAT are you trying to give me?!

I DON'T think so...
You're funny Grandpa if you think I am going to eat that...
I don't want to eat that Grammy but I won't let you have any either!
Grandpa helping us open our new Thomas the Train fire trucks!

Me with the boys on their birthday...please excuse J...he is holding onto my ahhumm bra.
Quite the difference from two years ago on the day they were born:
First time seeing W up close:
First pic of me and J:

Happy, happy day......
1 comment:
that's hilarious about the ice cream sandwiches!
you can't reminisce like that...you'll make me cry!
Post a Comment