
Remember the professional pictures we had taken? Well, our photographer-and neighbor (Genya) was generous and wonderful and awesome enough to do an outdoor session with us since it was storming during our original session. We had her come bright and early last Monday and we had SO much fun taking pictures in our front yard. Genya is great to work with because she has so much fun in the moment...she is giggling and "playing" right along with us. I told her that I about burst at the seams awaiting her pictures--I can't stand it!!! Well, she finished yesterday and I LOVE all the pictures. Some made me tear up because the truly captured the boys as they are right now. And it makes me crazy sad seeing them get so big so fast...I think that is why I take so many pictures-I want to keep it all. I would have Genya come by monthly if I could. As for the photos, I would post every one of them, but as I said before I have to save some surprises. Here are a few to look at...
Playing peek-a-boo!

Wow. How does she get something as simple as W standing in front of the garage door look like that? I really really like this picture.
Love J's expression in this pic...

OK, I look a little scary here (I didn't know I could make my lips look square like that)...........but I still love it...

OK, I look a little scary here (I didn't know I could make my lips look square like that)...........but I still love it...

Jack, I can't squeeze you enough!
Ok...I may add a few more later but REALLY need to go to bed!
Good Night!







No comments:
Post a Comment