Have you ever laughed so hard you fell down? J did yesterday. He has the cutest laugh and he just bursts with giddiness and happiness when he laughs. He has been laughing a lot with his brother this week. At some pretty silly things. Sometimes they just get so tickled by something so....odd.
For example, Monday they couldn't stop laughing because they were throwing paper. See, I told you...odd. If you drop a piece of paper or a napkin and it sort of floats for a second it kills them. I was filing and shredding paperwork in our office/playroom and they busted up so much at the flying paper. I caught the end of it in a video--see it under the video section on the right titled "office craziness". So, J laughed so hard at one point that he lost his balance and fell back on his head which made him and W laugh even harder. It was too much...SO funny!
And more. W discovered a few weeks ago that blowing into a straw is so much fun. We taped him doing it a month or so ago and it is really funny. I just got around to posting it...you have to see it. Again, look for it under videos....he cracks himself up when he blows bubbles.
And more. They have been chasing each other around our big chair in the living room - tons of laughter...and not to be forgotten, throwing a baby hangar (I know-dangerous...they are doing the throwing...not me) yields big belly laughs from these guys. So does squeezing their thighs while they are in their high chairs, biting their triceps, tickling under their chin, my hair in their face, big fake coughing, pretending to drop them...all funny.
And if you really want a reaction out of these guys- just show them a balloon. We were driving home today and I stopped at a light. J started flapping his arms up and down and shouting in a shaky voice "ba ba ba ba ba!!!" I looked over and their were big balloons all around a car dealership. I wouldn't have even noticed them otherwise. While we were at the store, they both were shouting "baawwwllll!" and pointing to the ceiling...sure enough, big paper pumpkins and other round decorations hanging down. I also wouldn't have noticed them otherwise.
One more thing, J was still giggling before dinner while playing with big plastic bowls. And W was hungry and wanting dinner. Check out the third and final video called Pre-Dinner Fun....and see one being silly and one being feisty...notice how W will bend over, stick out his neck and moan (he looks like a dinosaur)) when he wants something.
I hope you watch the videos so you will laugh today too.
Here is a quick pic of the boy's first car ride facing forward...we were on our way to church last Sunday.
1 comment:
they are so cute and they are fun to watch- just for the couple of minutes that i see. i can't imagine how your days are! they definitely made me laugh. and they made stella laugh- she loves watching them, too!
Post a Comment