Friday, September 21, 2007

HAPPY 4th Birthday!!

Today is our neice Chloe's birthday. I can't believe she is already four! Here are some pictures of her at her gymnastics birthday party (sent via her mommy)...unfortunately we weren't there. It looks like she had a blast!

As for us, we are enjoying cooler weather. It is funny how I feel I need to wear long sleeves when it is in the 70s! I absolutely love September through January. This is my FAVORITE time of the year. Who doesn't love fall and pumpkins and jackets and sweaters and leaves and fireplaces and snowmen and hot chocolate and all of the holidays? It makes me very happy.

*Breaking news* Both of the boys have taken their first unassisted steps! I didn't catch them on video-hey, I can't get EVERYTHING =). But W did allow me to get a video of him "walking" last night. I will post it under the video section. It was at night so the video quality isn't that great...and his diaper is somehow hanging out of his onesie...no, I don't know why.
Happy Fall to All...

No comments: