Well, I tried these diapers and they work just as well as Pampers, Huggies, etc. Geoff accidentally put Wyatt in these Eco-diapers overnight and there were no leaks--zero! They have had quite large "number 2s" that have not even taken this diaper out. I am very impressed.
As for the cost...it is $9.54 for a 30-pack. So about 32 cents per diaper. A little bit more than the standard diaper but I think worth it. Even if you only buy a pack once in awhile, it will make a big difference.
The same company has a little box of biodegradable bags to put the diapers in. I can put three very full diapers in one bag, then I just toss it in our big garbage bin.
Target has this line of products on the end of the baby food row (where sale items normally are) so they aren't prominently displayed. I just worry people won't see them and Target won't carry them anymore. So check it out...they also have wipes, baby bath, baby shampoo, etc. Lots of cute stuff in cute Eco-friendly packaging.
I found a chart comparison from England where these diapers were ranked higher than any other diaper on the chart (the fifth diaper listed): http://www.naty.com/bilder/motherbaby.jpg
And their great website: http://www.naty.com/eng/index.html
Check out the "press" link for all of the awards they have won and pictures..including Gwyneth Paltrow's baby Apple wearing these diapers back in 2005 (they have been around for awhile!)
Go tell all of your friends! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment