We finally took a mini trip to a nearby mall to start getting the boys accustomed to longer car rides. It went well! They only had two 30 minute naps all day and were SO tired when we fed them dinner, but other than that...it was perfect. Not to mention that they took two 2-hour naps the next day which I can count on one hand the number of times that has ever happened before! The outlet mall we went to is very fancy. It has a great playground and those surprize pop-up sprinklers that kids can play in. They were much more into it than I thought they would be. They were crawling around the playground that has a foam-type floor while the bigger kids were jumping all around them. Here are some pictures....
Daddy and W
Desperately wanting to crawl through the sprinklers...
I took this picture of my boys...and had a "they are growing up too fast!" moment seeing how big they looked in their stroller.
Making his silly face when I pull out my camera...
On the playground...
Mommy with the boys
No comments:
Post a Comment