Monday, August 20, 2007

BIG day


Funny bathtime picture of W

Ok...today started with me laying on the living room floor at the crack of dawn with the boys playing around me. This is nothing unusual...just that this morning I could NOT wake up. I would doze off, then one of them would scream and I would wake up, doze off again, one would bang a toy on the window, I would wake up, doze off and so on.....well I looked because I heard a squeal. And there was J...standing up holding onto his walker and basically telling me to "get out of the way." I moved and he just tottered right by....I started clapping and cheering and he stopped, let go, clapped, and took a few more steps - all the while never losing his balance. It was so cool. I captured a little bit of it later on video (of course) and I posted it under their video section.

Well, not to be outdone, W managed to take a couple of steps too - this I caught on video and it is hysterical because he is on his toes and his legs are as stiff as boards.

No comments: