Saturday, August 20, 2016

So many posts...so little time

So a lack of blog posting is because sometimes I have so much to blog about and can't decide what to blog about.  Similar to when I look around my house and there is so much to do that I just don't do any of it!  :O

Our dog has been hospitalized for the past 4+ days.

The kids and I have been together pretty much nonstop the last 10 days (except for one birthday party and my yoga classes) because of Katy being sick.  She is at a vet hospital 90 minutes away so we have driven there and back three times this week and I can tell we all need some space.

The boys had a big birthday a couple of weeks ago.  We had a fun birthday trip to Portland with Grammy and Grandpa.  There was a fun Lake of the Woods camping trip.  The room we added onto our house is finished.   My dad had a birthday and a hip replacement surgery (his second) and my parents celebrated their 45th anniversary yesterday - Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

There is more but that is enough.  Hoping to get to some posts this weekend.  Until then!



No comments: