Avery is right next to the flag pole ready for the bell to ring. I try to stay back when I have the dogs with me.
Avery frequently goes to the deck to snuggle with the dogs, pulls them around, then lets them inside. They love her. A couple of weekends ago we went to the park to play frisbee golf and soccer. We are wondering if we should sign up Avery for soccer this spring.
I have blogged about how much the boys look like Geoff. Check out the synchronized soccer below:
The kids and I have gone to the nearby resort pool when we can.
Avery and her friend N trying to warm up after swimming.
Since I am still in catch-up mode, here are a few pictures from the big Seattle vs. Patriots game in January. Our friend came down (I always say "down" because they live up the street from us) with their kids. 3/4 of the kids were dressed in Patriots gear (they are from Massachusetts). Geoff had promised s'mores but he didn't want to miss any of the game by going outside to light the fire. So he improvised.
It was a fun night-especially since their team won!















No comments:
Post a Comment