November. Fall. Pumpkins. My birthday. Our anniversary. Leaves. Sweaters. Sometimes snow. Hot coffee. Cold nights. My mom's birthday. Thanksgiving. Love it all. And my parents came to visit so it was even more special.
Enjoying some fun time and fall colors at the new park.
Just wait for it. Avery busting out a superhero pose.
This is when the boys started losing teeth left and right.
There's one about to drop...
Rock climbing fun!
My b-day dinner and cake!
For the love of chocolate cake!!!
Our anniversary is 4 days after my birthday. Happy 14th Anniversary to my best friend and love of my life!!
Back to the front teeth....Wyatt lost one...then a week later Jack lost one...24 hours later Jack lost his other center front tooth...and a week later Wyatt's came out.
We had a fun visit with Papap and Grandma. The boys were in school during their visit so we didn't go exploring anywhere this time.
Have I mentioned how lucky I am to teach classes where I do? I have had flocks of geese fly by during class, I have had a family of deer walk right up to the windows while we are doing yoga. If it rains, it sounds like a waterfall on the metal roof. Good stuff. I took this pic out the window after class one day.
We went on a hike just up from our house one day with the dogs.
The boys were searching for "crystals".
The dogs were in heaven.
On a Link River bike ride with daddy.
Coloring time/bust out dancing to music.
The boys class performed a super cute Thanksgiving program. The kids had group pieces and songs to learn and some had solo parts.
We had Thanksgiving at our house. The W Family came down and brought some yummy food. I should have taken a group picture. Must have been too distracted by the food.
The first turkey Geoff and I have ever roasted ourselves.
The menu: roasted turkey, stuffing, rolls, cranberry sauce, apple crisp. The W Fam brought steamed green beans, mashed potatoes, cupcakes, and pumpkin pie. And every bit of it was homemade.
It was SO good!!
Right after Thanksgiving we went to Bend for the weekend. We stayed and visited with our friends the K Fam who moved up to Bend a couple of years ago. We were going to ski but weren't sure of the snow situation so we went to an amazing rock gym there. Christina, Avery and I did some shopping, we went to a great indoor pool, and then had a yummy dinner out and went to a tree lighting in downtown Bend.
We drove home early Sunday and Geoff and Jack went out and cut a tree. The squadron normally has a Christmas tree cutting set-up but with the work weekend and the way the holiday fell it wasn't going to be until mid-month. I want my tree as soon as we can get it! The winning tree Geoff and Jack found.
Let's jump right into the start of December...
Loved November. Already excited for the next one.






























No comments:
Post a Comment