Yet again, I am playing catch-up. Big time catch-up this time. The boys have been 8 now for two months! They wanted a birthday party this year and we did an obstacle course/America Ninja Warrior-themed party. Geoff set-up a fun course in the back yard and we kept with our morning birthday party tradition. The weather is always nice and we have a shady backyard in the a.m.
We bought pool noodles for the kids to play with and take home (even better they are on sale in August!) The party went so fast that I didn't get too many pictures. I barely got one of them blowing out the candles on their chocolate muffins.
I don't even have pics of the actual course. :(
The boys had a great time and of course loved celebrating with their friends and opening their
gifts. Eight years with these two has felt like two. Every day with Jack and Wyatt is a gift.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment