I went to Boulder for a yoga festival just two days after the boys got out of school...and they were already a day into a week of Lego camp when I returned. This is the first year they were old enough to attend the Lego camp at the college by our house. It is really science-based. The group is split into teams and they compete by building a battery-powered car, a bridge (to see whose can support the most weight), a catapult to launch marshmallows with, and a case for a light bulb. I think they dropped the cases to see if their case can protect the light bulb.
Avery loved running around the campus when we dropped them off.

On the last day they had free build day and came home with a new mini set of Legos.
Avery also started a mom and me art class at Starry Night Studios. The fun art class the boys have been at moved into the back of a toy store close to our house. Avery's creation for our first class:
And after her second class....she did some modge podge over tissue paper. The green branches didn't come out in this pic but I love how Wyatt has his arms wrapped around Jack and Avery. Avery says "Wyatt play with me." or "Where is Zach (Jack)?"
No comments:
Post a Comment