Saturday, May 17, 2014

Memorable Soccer Season

We had quite the first soccer season.  The boys weren't on their school team but a team with a mix of schools.  Their first coach was "removed" in the third week...the replacement coach quit after a few days (due to having drama with the previous coach whose son was still on the team) and finally Geoff and another dad took over as co-coaches for the last two weeks.  We ended up with only seven kids on the team.  Our last game was today and it was against our school's team.  So it was kind of fun for the boys since they knew lots of the kids.  I think it made them play harder.  They were running.... 


 Their game was at 8 a.m. and it was really bright when I was taking these pictures.  I didn't really look at them until we got home.  And this one made me stop and stare.  I know they are identical twins but this is exteme!
 Very proud of these guys for sticking out the season!
I think Avery is ready for soccer now too!

No comments: