Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rainbows and Toast and Circus Tricks

Avery and I saw this when we returned home after dropping the boys off at school..
 Then she made some faces for me while she ate some toast.


 

    That's some yummy toast mommy.
    The other night she busted out some circus tricks right before bed.


 And after each trick, she posed.  I guess that was her finishing position.

 It all started because the boys started doing some of their bridges and headstands and she just joined in as best as she could.
I love it.  And our big shock of the week...Jack brought home a classmate (girl's) phone number.  He keeps asking for a playdate with one friend but I don't know her mom or their number.  So he took matters in his own hands.  It is even cuter because it is in his own handwriting.  


1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can hear her little "Ta-Da's" just seeing those pictures! I love the baby potbelly, too. So sad when they lose it and turn into string beans, eh?